Last Updated: [August 28], 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you fill out our contact form, we collect certain identifying information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, ZIP code, and insurance company.
When you use our chat feature, you may provide us with additional Personal and Health Information. Health Information can include information about physical or mental health, health care services received or desired, and demographic information.
We refer to Personal and Health Information provided through our contact form and chat feature as “Personal Information”.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information that we collect from you to:
- Contact and respond to you
- Send you information or promotional materials
- Correspond with your insurance provider and obtain payment for treatments
- Provide treatment and care
- Evaluate the quality of treatments and care
- Fulfill other purposes allowed by HIPAA
- Monitor for website security risks
- Improve users’ experience on our website
We are required by HIPAA law to maintain the privacy of any protected Health Information you provide to us, to inform you about our legal duties regarding your Health Information, and to notify you of any breach of security affecting your protected Health Information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. All information provided to us on the website is kept confidential.
We will not share your Personal Information with any third party outside of our organization, other than for the purposes of treatment, care, and payment noted above, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations; to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive; or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
When you contact us through the Site, we will retain the Personal Information you provide for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.